Monday, July 27, 2009

Update


Wow these last two weeks have just flown by! A lot has happened since my last post too. Here are some pictures of the highlights:

July 11 
Jessica returned from Ethiopia! It's so good having her back. :-)


July 15 
Lunch with Cara! Cara and I met at LeaderShape this year and really connected. We hadn't seen each other most of the summer so we ended up talking at this restaurant for 3 hours!


Fountain Fun with some of the youth group. Since Wednesday Night Prayer group was cancelled in attempts to prevent furthering the spread of swine flu, a group of us "healthy" ones went to Sonic and then played in the fountains.


July 16
Lunch with Laura Catherine! We had a picnic in the 
botanical gardens. I always have a great time with that girl. 


Photo shoot with Lizzy! Lizzy asked me to take some pictures of her to be used on the RUF website. She's going to be the new RUF intern at UNC Chapel Hill and what a great intern she'll be!

Just a few of my favorites...


I don't have time to blog about last week but I'll get to that as soon as I can. Stay tuned for more pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment